- In today's Smart column in @ydrcom, @CathyHirko explains why It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions http://t.co/3gj2LW2gI7 57 minutes ago
- Mark your calendar: Join us at 6 p.m. Tuesday for another FREE #Zumba class with @BodyRhythmsLF http://t.co/tkuVVa4seT #nosweatyork 15 hours ago
- History buffs check out our "Gettysburg 150 facts about the 150th" iPad magazine app http://t.co/xYVFs7Bjat @150thGettysburg @GettysburgNMP 16 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: sheryl trower
In today’s world of texts and tweets, receiving a handwritten thank-you card is a refreshing change of pace.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.