Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Skin Care
This month’s Birchbox was full of fun little samples to set you up for better things. I’ve already sampled everything in my box and will be sorely disappointed when I run out of a few choice items. Benta Berry, G-1 … Continue reading
Samantha Dellinger reviews Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB. Is a B.B. cream right for you? Read my review and find out.
My shower is filled with doves. The kind of doves I’m talking about are from the beauty line of Dove skin, hair and body care.
Samantha Dellinger, graphic designer for Smart magazine reviews Dove’s line of body wash and hair care products.
While the average woman isn’t prepping for her latest film debut or gearing up for an awards show, we still want to put our best face (and selves) forward when we walk out our front door every day. Aging gracefully … Continue reading