Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: smart column
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine from the week of Jan. 13, 2013.
Catch up with Smart posts from the week of Nov. 19, 2012.
Here’s a look at some of Smart magazine’s post from the week of Aug. 5. Don’t miss them!
Mom of two Laura Burkey learns an important lesson in parenting: It’s OK to ask for help.
Babies do not come with an owners manual. Instead, the hospital sends you home with the next best thing: A stack of brochures covering everything from whooping cough to radon awareness to read in your spare time. In April, I … Continue reading
Since our second child arrived in mid-April, life certainly has changed. My husband, Brent, and I are back to the newborn routine that consists of maybe three consecutive hours of slumber followed by many hours of diapering, shushing and feeding. … Continue reading
By LAURA BURKEY At 16 months old, Amelia is wise beyond her years. She knows the best way to eat a cookie (by stuffing the entire thing in her mouth). Her self-confidence soars (evident in her clothing choices). And her … Continue reading