- History buffs check out our "Gettysburg 150 facts about the 150th" iPad magazine app http://t.co/xYVFs7Bjat @150thGettysburg @GettysburgNMP 25 minutes ago
- Have extra asparagus? Go ahead and indulge with these beer-battered fritters - we won't tell http://t.co/DshQDUwAJX @4loveofaspargus #recipe 1 hour ago
- Are you new to #gardening? Find out what tools you need to grow a bounty of veggies this summer. http://t.co/qRBA6vswoL @Garden_Therapy 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: smart column
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine from the week of Jan. 13, 2013.
Catch up with Smart posts from the week of Nov. 19, 2012.
Here’s a look at some of Smart magazine’s post from the week of Aug. 5. Don’t miss them!
Mom of two Laura Burkey learns an important lesson in parenting: It’s OK to ask for help.
Babies do not come with an owners manual. Instead, the hospital sends you home with the next best thing: A stack of brochures covering everything from whooping cough to radon awareness to read in your spare time. In April, I … Continue reading
Since our second child arrived in mid-April, life certainly has changed. My husband, Brent, and I are back to the newborn routine that consists of maybe three consecutive hours of slumber followed by many hours of diapering, shushing and feeding. … Continue reading
By LAURA BURKEY At 16 months old, Amelia is wise beyond her years. She knows the best way to eat a cookie (by stuffing the entire thing in her mouth). Her self-confidence soars (evident in her clothing choices). And her … Continue reading