Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Tag Archives: Smart tip
Wedding bells are ringing, and your DIY projects are driving you insane. Here is an easy project for a personal touch: wine-cork boutonnieres
Create these cute, framed pieces of art while teaching your children geography.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
Sarah Chain welcomes fall by showing a few ways to wear a scarf, depending on its length or weight.
Help give your kids something to scream about when it comes to school: Make monster bookmarks to add pizzazz to their books.
Sarah Chain shows you an easy way to add flavor to your water and stay hydrated throughout the day.
Despite the expected high of 59 degrees today, it is winter (no worries, I double-checked the calendar). And even when temperatures seem unseasonably warm, I still find there’s nothing better than coming home after a day of work, changing into … Continue reading