Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Smart tip
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
Sarah Chain welcomes fall by showing a few ways to wear a scarf, depending on its length or weight.
Help give your kids something to scream about when it comes to school: Make monster bookmarks to add pizzazz to their books.
Sarah Chain shows you an easy way to add flavor to your water and stay hydrated throughout the day.
Despite the expected high of 59 degrees today, it is winter (no worries, I double-checked the calendar). And even when temperatures seem unseasonably warm, I still find there’s nothing better than coming home after a day of work, changing into … Continue reading
I happened upon a Pinterest “pin” a few months ago for DIY taco seasoning. And so this weekend, when I craved last-minute tacos for dinner, I dug a chicken breast out of the freezer and put the recipe to work. … Continue reading