Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tag Archives: Smart
Organizers of the York Young Survival Coalition Face 2 Face Networking said younger women who have breast cancer need different support than older women who also have the disease.
Take these simple safety and manners tips with you while trick-or-treating to ensure you and your family have a great time.
Look for priced-to-sell clothing, shoes, toys, games, baby gear and maternity clothes.
Jason Plotkin says the thing that drives him nuts about his daughters, ages 6 and 12, is when they make him be a parent
Ultimately, the economical choice between freezing and canning depends on the product, and that’s a personal preference.
Smart Editor April Trotter had a small family growing up, but as an adult is blessed with grandparents to finally call her own.
If you’re in attendance tonight or throughout the week, share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #BoutiqueWeek
If you and your family are looking for something to do before firing up the grill for some hamburgers and hot dogs, here are some ideas from in and around York County.