Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Sonnewald Natural Foods
Hearing that buzz might drive you crazy. Step away from the toxins, and try the natural way to beat pests.
Catch up with these Smart magazine posts from the week of March 31, 2013.
Grace Lefever, founder and owner of Sonnewald Natural Foods, released a DVD and 48-page field guide chronicling her Weed Walks, which focus on edible plants and flowers found in the yard.
Add flaxseed to your diet for a boost of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
Sustainability has become such a buzz word, and the economic recession bolstered that. Now, almost four years later, sustainability is still on many minds and will be talked about the first York County Local Food Summit.