Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: Stacia Fleegal
New mom Stacia Fleegal struggles to balance her time with her son, her fiance and herself.
Before you and your family hightail it outside, catch up with Smart and check out what we’ve been up to this week.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.
On Jan. 23, Jax was discharged after 87 days in the York Hospital NICU.
When NICU babies are stable and nearing discharge, parents are invited to “room in” a night or two with their preemie.
Homemade, do-it-yourself presents are inexpensive and more thoughtful than a gift card.
You’re getting married! The date, the venue, the gown, the flowers — everything is falling into place. As excitement builds, remember that taking the time to select the right wedding photographer will ensure that all those details are captured for … Continue reading