Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Stacia Fleegal
With few exceptions, Stacia Fleegal says she doesn’t think there is right and wrong way to parent, only “right for me” and “wrong for me.”
Mothers worry about spending enough time with their kids without giving up who they are and what fulfills them.
Stacia Fleegal had to make one last stop to the NICU, where her son stayed for three months after he was born.
New mom Stacia Fleegal struggles to balance her time with her son, her fiance and herself.
Before you and your family hightail it outside, catch up with Smart and check out what we’ve been up to this week.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.
On Jan. 23, Jax was discharged after 87 days in the York Hospital NICU.
When NICU babies are stable and nearing discharge, parents are invited to “room in” a night or two with their preemie.
Homemade, do-it-yourself presents are inexpensive and more thoughtful than a gift card.
You’re getting married! The date, the venue, the gown, the flowers — everything is falling into place. As excitement builds, remember that taking the time to select the right wedding photographer will ensure that all those details are captured for … Continue reading