Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Tag Archives: style
What’s a woman to do? Sometimes Teresa Cook says she just goes shopping in her owncloset.
Jennifer Felizardo, designer of Phlipped Fashions, graduated from The Art Institute of York, and looks at Pinterest, fashion magazines and celebrity award shows for inspiration.
If your summer hair routine goes something like this: Wash hair, comb hair, pull hair back into ponytail and repeat — it’s time to shake things up.
Step away from the flip flops, Hilary Arthur and Debbie Williams share what’s in style for summer.
Abby Rhoad begins her hunt for the perfect dress.
Smart beauty bloggers share their must-have items for long flights and car rides.
What are the rules for transitioning your wardrobe from summer to fall? Hint: It’s not no white after Labor Day
Finding the right kind of clothes and accessories to wear between seasons can be tough. Heavy sweaters and flimsy flip flops can both be unseasonal, depending on what kind of whimsical fall temperatures we’re having. So, what to wear? And … Continue reading
Celebrities love maxi dresses. But what do you think of the style when it comes to those of us that are height challenged? Smart bloggers weigh on on this possible fashion faux pas.
Do you love vintage looks? Want to be a femme fatale while chilling by the pool? How about a retro beach goddess? All you need is the right suit. And maybe a few accessories. Pack some old-school Hollywood glamor along … Continue reading