Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
- Leona on How I Pinch A Penny: Tackling the holiday sales
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Sunrise Soap Company
We asked area store owners to share a few of their favorite things to wrap up just in time for the holiday season.
What lotions and soaps are best for dry, fall and winter skin.
Jennifer Felizardo, designer of Phlipped Fashions, graduated from The Art Institute of York, and looks at Pinterest, fashion magazines and celebrity award shows for inspiration.
When I was given the task of finding holistic items to feature in an upcoming issue of Smart, I immediately thought of beaded curtains and decorative waterfalls. Incense, candles, you know, soothing things. However, after doing a little research, I … Continue reading
Sunrise Soap Company in York is selling soap made with shredded money. Find out why at York Common Cents.