Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Susan Jennings
We asked area parents what their most-hated toys were, in the hopes of rescuing others from toy hell.
When it comes to fresh-cut Christmas trees, the firs reign supreme.
Here’s what you need to do around your home to prepare for the winter months.
Smart columnist Sue Jennings advocates for more hands-on parenting after witnessing a close call at an area playground.
Babies do not come with an owners manual. Instead, the hospital sends you home with the next best thing: A stack of brochures covering everything from whooping cough to radon awareness to read in your spare time. In April, I … Continue reading
The May/June 2012 issue of Smart is at the printers. Hooray! The cover and content for this edition has been in the works since the York Women’s Show in October 2011, when I met Myra “Neicy” DeShields-Moulton. She stopped at … Continue reading
Dear Lily, In a week or so, you’re going to be a big sister. Inside that giant bulge on my belly you’re so fond of sitting on, patting and resting your head on is a baby. And that baby is … Continue reading
The Internet age has brought about a period of global connectiveness unknown to mankind since those folks started building that tower in Babel. Email, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, cellphones and countless other innovations have apparently turned us into one giant, … Continue reading