Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: target
Shopping with her family the day after Thanksgiving is something Melanie Kinney looks forward to every year.
When you’re working on a tight wedding budget, it’s tough to ask your wedding party to shell out a bunch of cash for the best in formal attire. My sisters, who are both in the wedding party, have each been … Continue reading
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.
My epic shopping trip with bestie was nearly two weeks ago, but last week’s post had to be all about finding out the sex of our baby. So this week, I’ll share with you my shopping adventure, including my first … Continue reading
Fall is FINALLY in the air. I had my first pumpkin spice latte Sunday. I wore jeans to work today. I finally got to cover up with my down comforter last night and not just a sheet, while sprawled out … Continue reading
Our favorite fall accessories include scarves, hats and stockings. Read on to see our must-have picks of 2012 and what we think makes an accessory fabulous.