Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: technology
York County Libraries will unveil YCL Mobile, a mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones and devices, for patrons May 1, 2013.
Sarah Chain is still getting used to navigating her brand new iPhone.
Could you give up every technology device you own, and unplug your house? One couple did, but there are many ways to have a digital detox and take a break to help the Earth.
While DVR has become a lifesaver for time-strapped parents, it doesn’t work without a little household compromise.
Ah, summer. Sleeping in past 9 … hot, lazy days by the pool … kids outside running around … the smell of a neighborhood barbecue … chasing fireflies at dusk. I love all the above in the summertime. What I … Continue reading
Smartphones could be causing back pain for users. It’s a symptom of the “digital slouch,” which occurs when users spend too much time looking down. Holding the neck and spine in such a curved position hurts posture. “Posture reflects itself … Continue reading