Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: technology
York County Libraries will unveil YCL Mobile, a mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones and devices, for patrons May 1, 2013.
Sarah Chain is still getting used to navigating her brand new iPhone.
Could you give up every technology device you own, and unplug your house? One couple did, but there are many ways to have a digital detox and take a break to help the Earth.
While DVR has become a lifesaver for time-strapped parents, it doesn’t work without a little household compromise.
Ah, summer. Sleeping in past 9 … hot, lazy days by the pool … kids outside running around … the smell of a neighborhood barbecue … chasing fireflies at dusk. I love all the above in the summertime. What I … Continue reading
Smartphones could be causing back pain for users. It’s a symptom of the “digital slouch,” which occurs when users spend too much time looking down. Holding the neck and spine in such a curved position hurts posture. “Posture reflects itself … Continue reading