Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: toddlers
Lily and Jovie are 19 months apart, but Sue Jennings hopes they’ll grow to be the best of friends.
Smart columnist Sue Jennings advocates for more hands-on parenting after witnessing a close call at an area playground.
This morning, I posted this on Twitter: Time it took my 3-y-o to put on socks he liked this morning: 27 minutes. Pairs of socks he tried on in that time: 4. #parenting #shootmenow And I got two quick replies: … Continue reading
When I was about 10 years old, my parents took on a kitchen remodel project. But with my parents being my parents, this couldn’t be just a normal DIY project. My dad put his carpentry background to use and they … Continue reading
That’s my Noah. He’s a pistol. He’ll be 4 years old on Christmas, so I’m kinda pushing it by calling him a toddler. Whatever category he falls into, I love him like crazy. Speaking of crazy, however, I thought I’d … Continue reading
For a while, I thought I had the only boy in the world who wouldn’t pee outside. Noah’s been doing a great job potty-training. He’s in underwear all day now, with pull-ups at night (which, of course, must also have … Continue reading
Took the kids swimming yesterday for a bit (this is them resting their tummies after having some majorly yummy ice cream). Here’s my favorite exchange of the day: Noah, in the baby pool: Mom, there’s fish in there! Me: Are … Continue reading
Noah asked the other day if he could look in my ears. I, being a glutton for punishment, said yes. He peered into one and said, “Yep, Mom, you’ve got stinkbugs in there!” Ewwwwwwwwwww. Funny, but ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
When I tucked Noah into bed last night, there was the usual array of stuffed animals, blankies and pillow pets. And then I pulled out the turquoise hair clamp you’ve read about before, a box of princess Band-Aids and a … Continue reading