Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: turkey
The big day is almost here! Here’s what you need to know to get the turkey on the table.
The resources needed to produce one turkey for this Thanksgiving — per pound — “are equivalent to driving your car 11 miles and taking a 130-minute shower at 4 gallons per minute,” according to the National Resources Defense Council.
This fun, festive treat that will be sure to please your youngest holiday guests.
More than any other holiday, I am asked about the Thanksgiving feast the most. From the turkey, to the sides, to what to do with the leftovers, the whole event can be overwhelming. There are some very traditional classics that … Continue reading
Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching: it’s the 23rd people! Time to get your ducks (or turkeys … or turduckens!) in a row. It’s always a great idea to plan out your get-togethers step-by-step before a major holiday. Can help to relieve … Continue reading
Do you have ideas for reusing Halloween candy? Brittany Wilson of the Weekly Record wants to know.
Americans have many traditions for Thanksgiving, with the main event being the turkey. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, 65 million turkeys will be slaughtered in the United States alone for holiday gatherings. According to Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, “Turkeys are intelligent, … Continue reading
Of course, you need to taste test the turkey, the stuffing, the green bean casserole, the sweet potatoes and the pumpkin pie before you serve your guests. But, have you ever wondered how many calories are hiding in those … Continue reading