Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: TV
While DVR has become a lifesaver for time-strapped parents, it doesn’t work without a little household compromise.
School’s out for the kids. Work’s still in for you. It’s hot out. You’re busy, and sometimes you just need to take a break from summer. But how do you do that when your DVR is practically empty compared to … Continue reading
I can’t stand watching commercials. Maybe it’s because I’m horribly impatient and hate wasting time. Or maybe it’s that I grew up in a household where my sister and father would watch two shows simultaneously so they never had to … Continue reading
Here are some of the upcoming holiday shows: —“Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” 8 p.m. Tuesday on CBS: The classic about that reindeer, Santa and the Island of Misfit Toys. —“Christmas in Rockefeller Center,” 8 p.m. Wednesday on NBC: Annual celebration … Continue reading