Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- yvette on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Nathan on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- York County Heritage Trust offers free admission for active-duty military, family
- How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer
- ‘Dig Into Reading’ with York County Libraries’ summer reading club
- Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tag Archives: unschooling
Being a homeschooling parent doesn’t just mean facilitating your kids’ learning. Especially for unschoolers, the advice often says to look at your own life. What are YOU learning? Are you interested – and interesting? Joan Concilio Otto talks about being a love-to-learn role model.
Homeschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto shares her daughter’s Buck-A-Book Week fundraising success and some ideas for local trips, including the Wolf Sanctuary of PA and Wilbur Chocolate Co. in Lititz.
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto shares a video and her personal stories dealing with sensory processing disorder and how it affects her 12-year-old daughter, especially during the holiday season.
12-year-old unschooler Sarah Otto created her own version of the 12 Days of Christmas, complete with castles, Xbox 360s and… lottery tickets?
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto talks about homeschooling through the holidays – and how relaxing doesn’t mean learning nothing!
Unschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto let her 12-year-old daughter get bright blue highlights. Would you do the same?
12-year-old unschooler Sarah Otto wants to hear your simile suggestions. She’s as excited as a kid at Christmastime for them!
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto shares a roundup of some of the activities she and her 12-year-old daughter, Sarah, kept busy with during Hurricane Sandy.
12-year-old Sarah Otto leads her family in an attitude of gratitude with a surprising set of household posters. Find out simple tips to help boost your family’s thankfulness this fall.