Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tag Archives: vegetables
One way to make your life and your garden environmentally friendly is to plant native species. York County residents are in luck, with at least two native plant sales popping up in the coming weeks.
There are a few ways that a business can help local farmers and gardeners fix the decline in the bee population.
Get ideas for Meatless Monday and learn about the trend of eating less meat for health and environmental reasons.
Eating healthy happens slowly for us. Yes, we want chicken nuggets. But we also want salad. And turkey bacon. So we made some compromises earlier this week when we wanted to try something tasty, but healthy and flavorful. My boyfriend, … Continue reading
Get cooking! Submit dishes made with potatoes or pears in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
In case you haven’t noticed, or have had the luxury of not leaving your house for the past week, it’s been ridiculously hot outside. Like, I-don’t-want-to-go-anywhere-near-my-kitchen hot. So, instead of forcing your A/C to battle it out with your stove, … Continue reading
A variety of reasons contributed to sweet corn arriving ahead of season in York and Adams counties.
I have my favorite parts of summer: swimming, the first warm night and lightning bugs, to name a few. Another favorite part is the smell of grilled food and eating said food. A person might think that there is nothing … Continue reading
I was a little nervous about my veggies last night. The flowers on my stoop were pretty much flattened after a weekend downpour. So as I heard radio reports of high winds, hail and rain on my way home last … Continue reading
Gardeners and farmers have been planting cool-weather crops like asparagus, peas and lettuce since the ground was workable. But spring and summer produce is only getting started: June delivers the sweet treats of strawberries, corn and snap peas. We’ve created … Continue reading