Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: vegetarian
I don’t know if this is a variation on fried rice or simply vegetarian stir fry. I really can’t seem to define it, but either way it’s super delicious and takes just precious moments to cook up. I’ve been trying … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking. I have a crazy obsession with beans. OK. So what if I do? What are you going to do about it? I’m not making YOU eat beans every day of the week. Just Will…. But … Continue reading
Get ideas for Meatless Monday and learn about the trend of eating less meat for health and environmental reasons.
Catch up with Smart posts from the week of March 10, 2013.
Being a vegetarian is easy! Ideas for meat substitutes and veggie variety that even carnivores will like
This month, I will have been a vegetarian for nine years. On Easter Sunday nine years ago, some college friends and I collaborated on a meal of Cornish game hens, homemade mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, biscuits and a large … Continue reading
I gave up all meat except fish more than eight years ago and have never looked back, even at barbecues where I’m the only one eating grilled eggplant. “Humans need meat to be healthy,” I often hear. No. … Continue reading
I have my favorite parts of summer: swimming, the first warm night and lightning bugs, to name a few. Another favorite part is the smell of grilled food and eating said food. A person might think that there is nothing … Continue reading
There is a lot of competing information available about vegan, vegetarian and meat-eating lifestyles. Nutritionists, farmers and scientists will debate till the cows come home (yes, pun intended) about what’s healthier for your body and what’s better for the environment. … Continue reading
Many resolutions float around this time of year: Go to the gym, organize the house, spend more time doing X, Y or Z. How about subtracting some or all the meat from your diet? There are simple ways to accomplish … Continue reading