Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Tag Archives: Walking
Samantha Dellinger shares her tips on how to walk in high heels. She’s been walking in heels for the past 15 years, so she’s got a lot of experience to share with you.
If you’re going on a fitness walk during your lunch break this week, what better way to get outside and away from your desk than at the York Fair? OK, so the smell of deep-fried Oreos and Twinkies might test … Continue reading
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed continues to make progress in the gym, but still struggles with emotional eating.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed is pain free at the gym, but she had to say goodbye to a friend.
Jess Reed returns to tackle her fitness routine and make up for a bit of vacation cheating.
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry asks for continued support for Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed faces yet another setback in her health and fitness journey.
Jess Reed outlines a plan to keep herself from falling off the fitness wagon.
Smart Health Challenge Update (with video): Jess talks about her return to the gym and Mindy weighs in on her progress.