Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: water
Despite all my efforts to grow plants at the York Daily Record, I think my black thumb has prevailed again.
Hearing that buzz might drive you crazy. Step away from the toxins, and try the natural way to beat pests.
One town has kicked the bottle habit: The city of Concord, Mass., has made single-serving plastic water bottles illegal to sell.
The resources needed to produce one turkey for this Thanksgiving — per pound — “are equivalent to driving your car 11 miles and taking a 130-minute shower at 4 gallons per minute,” according to the National Resources Defense Council.
“One in six people worldwide do not have safe drinking water.” York College Environmental Society hopes to raise money to prevent that.
Sarah Chain shows you an easy way to add flavor to your water and stay hydrated throughout the day.
I’m a health nut, but I wasn’t always this way. In the past several years, I made major and minor changes to my lifestyle, and I’m still working on it. Because I’m passionate about health and nutrition, people often talk … Continue reading
We’ve written a bit before about the No Impact Project on York’s Seeing Green (here and here). In summary, Colin Beavan decided in 2007 to take inventory of his impact on the environment, with an end goal of a zero … Continue reading