Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Spice up cookie swaps with Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites on Be the star of your church or work cookie swap
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: How to survive your office holiday party on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: How to survive your office holiday party on Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Dianne on Quench winter dry locks with Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan oil mask
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: weather
It is hard to be green when the world doesn’t have that fresh hue, and the weather is going to be cold and dreary.
Along with high winds and a lot of rain, Hurricane Sandy may have also brought some much-needed time off for York area residents. With York County schools closing and the governor declaring a state of emergency across Pennsylvania, Yorkers are … Continue reading
Today marks the first official day of summer, and if you don’t believe me, a look at the day’s temperature should convince you. Summer’s heat can be fun for spending a day at the beach or pool, but it can … Continue reading
I was a little nervous about my veggies last night. The flowers on my stoop were pretty much flattened after a weekend downpour. So as I heard radio reports of high winds, hail and rain on my way home last … Continue reading
We’re supposed to have glorious weather this weekend, so whatever your plans entail, spend at least some of your time outside! Here are a few things to keep in mind: The Horn Farm Center’s produce stand opens today with a … Continue reading
As someone who grew up in southcentral Pennsylvania, I know what the Pennsylvania Farm Show means: snow, sleet, ice and cold weather for a whole week. (For information on the show, go here.) Can I blame the farm show for … Continue reading