Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: weather
It is hard to be green when the world doesn’t have that fresh hue, and the weather is going to be cold and dreary.
Along with high winds and a lot of rain, Hurricane Sandy may have also brought some much-needed time off for York area residents. With York County schools closing and the governor declaring a state of emergency across Pennsylvania, Yorkers are … Continue reading
Today marks the first official day of summer, and if you don’t believe me, a look at the day’s temperature should convince you. Summer’s heat can be fun for spending a day at the beach or pool, but it can … Continue reading
I was a little nervous about my veggies last night. The flowers on my stoop were pretty much flattened after a weekend downpour. So as I heard radio reports of high winds, hail and rain on my way home last … Continue reading
We’re supposed to have glorious weather this weekend, so whatever your plans entail, spend at least some of your time outside! Here are a few things to keep in mind: The Horn Farm Center’s produce stand opens today with a … Continue reading
As someone who grew up in southcentral Pennsylvania, I know what the Pennsylvania Farm Show means: snow, sleet, ice and cold weather for a whole week. (For information on the show, go here.) Can I blame the farm show for … Continue reading