Connect with us
- 10 semenzai fai-da-te | AcateringVeg on Three ways that reuse disposable kitchen wares to start seedlings indoors
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- adtitan google plus android on Remember East Berlin High School
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- srinivasa on Get in on the Restaurant Week York conversation with us
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: yoga
Kundalini Yoga is different from other practices. Classes usually contain part meditation and part chanting in addition to the exercise set.
Smart Editor April Trotter says she’s always struggled with being a good daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, boss, coworker and employee.
Yoga has taught Sarah Chain more than how to stretch and strengthen my muscles — it’s taught her how to see the high notes, even from the lowest places.
The pressure to conform to a specific kind of woman is silly — and Sarah Chain is cutting herself some slack.
Bob Hayes, director of Renaissance Yoga Studio in York Township, says yoga and meditation can be good stress relievers.
Owner and director Cathy Ankeny hopes to set the ground work for kids to grow into healthy adults
As you already read in Jess’s blog, I received an email a few weeks ago from one of Jess’s friends. I thought the way to truly see the sweetness in this is to share her words. The reason I’m emailing … Continue reading