Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: york college of pennsylvania
York College of Pennsylvania will screen “Shored Up,” which focuses on rising sea levels and disappearing beaches, at 7 p.m. Sept, 19, 2013.
York College of Pennsylvania’s Sustainability and Environmental Studies minor will hold a screening of “Truck Farm,” a documentary in which New York resident Ian Cheney creates a garden in the back of his pickup truck, on Jan. 31, 2013.
Join community members and York College students for a showing of “Mad City Chickens” 7 p.m. Thursday. The documentary, from Tarazod Films, is a “sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical” look at people who keep chickens in their backyards. Not their country, … Continue reading
The York County Community Foundation’s Hahn Home Fund for Women and York College of Pennsylvaniawill sponsor a forum on aging Monday. “Embracing Aging: A Community Conversation” will feature author and lecturer Dr. Ruth Garrett and a panel of York elders. … Continue reading