Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: york daily record
No black thumb, I have a green one after two months with the Container Garden Chronicles at the York Daily Record!
Despite all my efforts to grow plants at the York Daily Record, I think my black thumb has prevailed again.
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
The winning entry includes Peeps bunnies and chicks doing the jitterbug, the twist, disco and the worm.
You fell in love and got married — but what happened next? The honeymoon, of course! After the wedding, where did you and your sweetheart go? Did you spend more money on your honeymoon compared to your wedding or did … Continue reading
Sometimes even a cops reporter has to eat. If you recognize my byline, it’s probably because it stands below the headlines of many crime and breaking news stories that run in YDR. But last summer, I needed something a little … Continue reading
No matter how far ahead we plan, how long we shop or how much attention we pay to all the details, some gifts will be returned each year. Sometimes it’s a matter of size. Sometimes you already have the gift. … Continue reading