Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: York fashion
Our favorite lipsticks and glosses, perfectly kissable.
See some highlights from the A. May Studios red carpet photo booth at York City Boutique Week.
Here is what some ladies of our Fashion Panel are most excited about this coming season.
See a slideshow of looks from the PRIMP the Runway Fashion Event and Food Drive.
Be sure to follow @SmartMagPA and @FlipSidePA for live coverage of more Boutique Week events, including the fashion show from 7:30 to 8 p.m. tomorrow night.
Smart Magazine editor April Trotter (@AprilTrotter) will be at Kimmin’s at 5 p.m. today. Smart fashion blogger Ashley May (@VisitAshley) will be at Flair Fashions from 4 to 8 p.m. today.