Apparently we’re hosting a Super Bowl party next weekend. Yeah, I didn’t know either. Luckily for me, I have plans to keep myself occupied while everyone else is watching the game.
1. Fun with trail mix: There’s been a bag of trail mix in the cabinet for two months now. My aunt insisted we have it, but no one’s going to eat it, because it has loads of raisins and no chocolate pieces, and no one here is a fan of raisins. But trail mix is (probably) good for crafts, basketball, and interior design.
2. Cow-tipping: There is a farm down the hill from my house. I can probably sneak out through my bedroom window and no one will even know I’m gone.
3. Room-cleaning: Not that exciting, but I really need to do it.
4. Pondering the meaning of life: This is something you can think about for as long as you want during one Super Bowl, and still you’ll be able to wonder about it for many Super Bowls to come.
5. Rearranging the words “I don’t care about the Super Bowl” into anagrams: I will be stimulating my brain while everyone else is yelling at the TV and drinking beer.