It’s great to find a local restaurant that has amazing food and unique atmosphere. Isaac’s Restaurant and Deli has been one of my favorite places to eat for as long as I can remember. Through the years, I’ve accumulated a list of things that I love about Isaac’s, but here are my top five.
1. Isaac’s has always had more than reasonably priced food. Plus, they give generous helpings. If money is still an issue, never fear, this restaurant is always coming out with great coupons.
2. This deli has a family friendly atmosphere and is perfect for any family gathering. The employees put their best effort forward and the decor is fun and light-hearted. Kids will especially love the fish tanks and the well-designed kids’ menu, which includes a free dessert.
3. Over the years, Isaac’s has progressively updated their menu. They now have a range of meals that include wraps, pretzel and french bread sandwiches and pizza. The best thing on their menu is their famous, original pepper jack tomato soup. It’s a restaurant classic and something every first time customer should order.
4. Isaac’s Deli has a theme. And that theme is birds. Bird neon signs, bird pictures, even the food on their menu is named after birds! As kooky as this sounds, Isaac’s makes their theme work. In some odd way, it all seems to look good and the bird-named food doesn’t detract the appetizing aspect of their meals.
5. The Fudgie Wudgie, of course, has to make my top five list. This is one of my most favorite desserts of all time. Isaac’s has perfected the perfect sundae and then some. It’s a delectable dessert of vanilla ice cream, two freshly baked brownies, hot fudge, chopped peanuts, whipped cream and cherries. This is one of the best desserts Isaac’s has to offer, so don’t hesitate, get it and enjoy!