From where does your inspiration come?
As writers, we’re always searching for inspiration. Maybe from the teenager walking in the mall, the annoying relative or the neighbor next door. Maybe from history or our own personal past. From our travels. From fellow writers, musicians and artists.
You don’t have to be a writer to want to be inspired. In the land of the 20s, you might be designing your house or apartment, sending invites to weddings and little ones’ birthday parties, deciding what you want your career to be. You need inspiration.
So here are a few sources:
- Pinterest (read more on decorating ideas from the social media site)
- PBS (and other educational TV stations)
- Quotes (20 inspiring quotes for 20-somethings)
- The great outdoors (head to a state park, county park or neighborhood park … or pack up and drive to the beach)
- “The Creative Habit,” by Twyla Tharp (It’s a book. It’s good.)
Now tell us: What inspires you?