As I read the offerings of the York Daily Record and other media outlets in the county or among my journalist friends, I noticed how awesome and talented our generation is. This inspired an idea: Interviews with 20-somethings.
The first person I thought of was Rebecca Amernick. She is a 28-year-old York Township resident and owner and stylist at Iridescence Salon & Spa.
Here are five questions with this 20-something:
1. What is your biggest concern as a 20-something?
My biggest concern as a 28-year-old is planning for my future and accomplishing everything I want to do with my life.
2. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is being surrounded with people I love, the relationships you make, and living life to the fullest every day with no regrets.
3. What is your favorite piece of technology right now?
My favorite piece of technology would be my phone to keep in touch with my husband throughout the day.
4. Is there one area that you butt heads with your parents about, such as marriage, career, kids?
My parents fully support everything I do so I do not know of anything I butt heads with them about.
5. Do you think school and other resources have prepared you for adult life?
I think that more than school, living through real-life situations, having an amazing family, and meeting the love of my life so young has best prepared me. I don’t believe anything can truly prepare you for certain things, but as long as you have a support system, you can get through anything.
Want to be interviewed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.