About this blogWelcome to Twenty & Change! Here, you'll find stories from York Daily Record's Generation Y'ers as they blog the many changes that come along in your 20s -- good and bad -- and, essentially, how to survive until you’re 30.
- Twenty & Change | Cutting costs: Unplugging cable and Internet from Comcast on DIY: How to install Comcast Xfinity cable and Internet yourself
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Changing Memorial Day weekend celebrations
- Twenty & Change | Changing Memorial Day weekend celebrations on Sweet home
- Twenty & Change | 23 things I have learned in my 23 years on Resume tips to get you the job
- HGH supplements on Apartment life: What you need to know about renters insurance
- 20-ish Dish
- Apartment living
- April Trotter
- Ashley May
- Bethany Fehlinger
- Bill Landauer
- Boomerang Kid
- Brittany Wilson
- Caryn Rupert
- Christine Loman
- Dan Herman
- Dan Rorabaugh
- E.C. Pollick
- Emily Opilo
- Erin McCracken
- Generation Y
- Growing up
- Guy's perspective
- Hannah Sawyer
- Kate Harmon
- Lauren Boyer
- Leigh Zaleski
- Natalie Schwind
- Online dating
- Pop culture
- Quarter-Life Crisis
- Sarah Chain
- Stephanie Reighart
- Voter ID
Category Archives: 20-something
Kate Harmon has been through plenty of tornado drills and tornadoes, but there’s something about getting older that makes it take on a whole new level.
Sarah Chain reflects on Memorial Day celebrations and how they’ve changed for her over the years.
A high school project launched Arthur Caleb Robertson into a career by the time he was 20 years old. Here are five questions with a 20-something with the York, Pa., native.
Here’s a list of 23 life lessons I’ve learned in my 23 years.
Save money at the grocery store with these tips.
It’s been about a year since my own college graduation (I actually graduated in December, but went back to do the whole cap and gown thing) and as we move into graduation speech season, I ran into a speech that … Continue reading
Sarah Chain shares her recent kitchen success of a homemade asparagus, bacon, mozzarella and goat cheese pizza in this April 30, 2013, post.
At 28, Kate Harmon is feeling pretty close to 30 and being “old.”
Sarah Chain stuck it out through a cold night of baseball April 20, 2013, for three free York Revolution tickets.