Several street closures have been scheduled in York for this weekend.
On Saturday, the York Revolution will be hosting a bike night at Sovereign Bank Stadium. Special parking will be available for motorcycles attending the game.
Arch Street will be closed from North George Street to North Howard Street from 4 to 10 p.m. Motorcycles will be permitted to park on the closed streets.
On Sunday, the Mother’s Day Olde York Street Fair will be held downtown from noon to 6 p.m.
The following streets will be closed to traffic Sunday beginning at 7 a.m.:
– Market Street from Penn Street to Pine Street
– Newberry Street from King Street to Philadelphia Street
– Grant Street from Mason Avenue to Clarke Avenue
– Beaver Street from Philadelphia Street to King Street
– George Street from Philadelphia Street to Market Street
– Duke Street from King Street to Philadelphia Street
– Queen Street from King Street to Philadelphia Street
Parking will be restricted on the following streets:
– First block of North George Street beginning at 7 a.m. on Sunday
– First block of South George Street beginning at 11 p.m. on Saturday
– Market Street from Penn Street to Pine Street beginning at 7 a.m. on Sunday
– First block of South Beaver Street beginning at 7 a.m. on Sunday
Additionally, George Street will be closed from Clarke Avenue to King Street on beginning at 11 p.m. Saturday.
People traveling in these areas should seek alternative routes. Pets, skateboards and bicycles will not be permitted in the event area.