Daily Archives: July 5, 2008

Part of Conewago Creek’s Elm Beach still visible

York County trolley car No. 163 served as a summer home along the Conewago Creek near Strinestown from 1939 until the 1972 flood. It was acquired by the Rockhill Trolley Museum and restored during a 17-year period. It’s in operation … Continue reading

Posted in Archives, all posts, Explanations/controversy, For photo fans, Genealogy/research, Local landmarks, Mail bag, Nostalgia & memories, People, Small-town life, Unsung/obscure sites, Wheels of York | 4 Comments