If you can’t disagree about history, what good is it?
Seriously, York countians love their history, and they often have their story and they stick to it.
So, here are a few controversies. See where you fall.
- York: ‘The first capital of the United States?’
- Pro/Con: Should York’s leaders have surrendered to the rebels?
- Did York’s Thanksgiving proclamation indeed create America’s first Thanksgiving?
- Can York’s longtime claim as ‘Detroit of the East’ be proven?
- In search of proof that York Fair is nation’s oldest